- Please apply by submitting a CV and a supporting (no more than four sides of A4 in length), which outline your motivation for applying for the role and how you meet the Person Specification. Please ensure that you address the key requirements as set out in the Person Specification, as these competencies will be used as part of the assessment process.
- Please ensure any gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV. We will verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please also let us have details of two referees (one should ideally be your current employer). We will only approach referees with your permission and if you are shortlisted.
- Please complete the Equal Opportunities monitoring form when you upload your details. We are keen to ensure that all our jobs are accessible to all members of the community and use this data to monitor our progress in doing this.
- Please make sure you return your application by the closing date as stated below.
- No applications will be accepted once long listing for the post has begun.
- Following long listing you will be contacted directly by Penna’s consultants to update you on the status of your application.
The following timetable sets out key dates in our recruitment process. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing date||7th December 2018|
|Longlisting meeting||19th December 2018|
|Preliminary interviews with Penna||8th January 2019|
|Shortlisting meeting||15th January 2019|
|Assessments and final panel interviews||21st January 2019|
To apply for this role please click here.
Closing date: 7th December 2018.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact our Penna consultants: Helen Anderson on 07936 329908 or Ben Cox on 07809 374692.