How to Apply
This guidance contains important information to help with your application:
- Please apply by submitting a CV and supporting statement aligned to the criteria outlined in the Person Specification (maximum of four pages).
- Please ensure all gaps in employment and education history are fully explained on your CV - we may wish to verify this information during the recruitment process.
- Please share details of two referees – we will only approach these for candidates proceeding to final panel and after we have discussed these further with you.
- Please make sure you complete your application by the closing date as outlined below. No applications will be accepted once the longlisting process has begun.
- Following longlisting, you will be contacted directly by Penna to update you on the status of your application.
To make an application, click on the link below:
The following timetable sets out key dates for the recruitment process. Please ensure that you mention in your covering letter if any of these dates present you with a problem.
|Closing date||11th October 2019|
|Longlisting meeting||w/c 14th October|
|Final panel interviews with BCP||28th October|
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact our consultants at Penna: Rebecca Rampat on 07739 985 332 or Ben Cox on 07809 374 692.